Upcoming workshop! 👇
This workshop will focus on more advanced topics such as translations, the DHIS2 App Hub, stand-alone applications, visualization etc. This workshop is targeting advanced users of DHIS2 and is a good opportunity to get an in-depth knowledge on how to build high-quality, maintainable DHIS2 applications using the latest tools. Successful completion of the assignments is one of the prerequisite to earn a DHIS2 certificate at the end of the Academy program.
In this hands-on 2-day workshop, participants learned how to build high-quality, maintainable DHIS2 Android and Web applications using the latest tools from the core team.
- Android SDK Overview
- Skeleton App Overview
- SDK Installation
- Data Access Layer
- DHIS2 Data Model REST API and Android SDK
- Data Access Layer & TrackedEntityInstance search
- Tracker Data Creation & Upload
- Error Management, Sync errors & Data Integrity
- SDK Roadmap & What's next
- Introduction and Logistics
- Application Development Overview
- CLI Installation and assignment
- UI Library, Design system and Storybook documentation
- DHIS2 Data Model REST API
- App Runtime Introduction
- App Runtime: Data Queries & Mutations
- Web App Q&A and intro to Project 1
Continuation of the hands-on DHIS2 Application Development workshop series for academy-track participants
Learn how to build a high-quality, maintainable DHIS2 applications using the latest tools from the core team in this hands-on 2-day workshop. This workshop will be a combination of presented material and hands-on development time - each participant will build their own DHIS2 application by the end of the course.