Contains technical reference for APIs specifications and other aspects of the DHIS2 ecosystem.
They describe how it works and how to use it but assume that you have a basic understanding of key concepts.
- DHIS2 App Platform - build, test, and development tooling for app development
- App Runtime - application configuration and declarative access to DHIS2 data
Component & Helper Libraries
- DHIS2 UI - components and related resources for the DHIS2 design system
- Analytics - helper functions and common components for analytics applications
- SMS Compression how the SMS library works and how it is used in server and Android side
- SMS Syncing - how the SMS syncing works at every level (server, gateway, Android SDK, Android App) and how to test it
- DHIS2 CLI - Command-line interface for DHIS2 development
- d2 style - Standardized code and commit style enforcement
- d2 utils docsite - Generate a documentation website with consistent structure and design
- d2 utils cypress - The cypress utilities is a collection of npm modules that help with running cypress, cucumber/gherkin feature files and provide some commands for a more convenient test development process.